Clue: Hall-of-Famer with 3,154 hits
We have 1 answer for the clue Hall-of-Famer with 3,154 hits. See the results below.
- 12-time baseball All-Star, 1976-88
- Royals great George
- A.L. batting champ in three different decades
- 1980 A.L. M.V.P.
- Three-time A.L. batting champ
- Quarterback Favre
- Jake's love in "The Sun Also Rises"
- Football great Favre
- Lady in "The Sun Also Rises"
- Baseball Hall-of-Famer George
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hall-of-Famer with 3,154 hits that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!