Clue: Football great Favre
We have 1 answer for the clue Football great Favre. See the results below.
- 12-time baseball All-Star, 1976-88
- Royals great George
- A.L. batting champ in three different decades
- 1980 A.L. M.V.P.
- Three-time A.L. batting champ
- Quarterback Favre
- Hall-of-Famer with 3,154 hits
- Jake's love in "The Sun Also Rises"
- Lady in "The Sun Also Rises"
- Baseball Hall-of-Famer George
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 06, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Football great Favre that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!