Clue: 1950s NBC icon
We have 1 answer for the clue 1950s NBC icon. See the results below.
- TV's Uncle Miltie
- Tuesday night fixture on early NBC
- Old Texaco star
- Funnyman Milton
- Roosevelt brain truster Adolf
- Uncle Miltie
- The Thief of Bad Gags
- Mr. Television
- "Texaco Star Theater" star
- Star of "Always Leave Them Laughing," 1949
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 03, 2011
Found an answer for the clue 1950s NBC icon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!