Clue: 1968 album subtitled "Lady Soul"
We have 1 answer for the clue 1968 album subtitled "Lady Soul". See the results below.
- Motown's Franklin
- "Chain of Fools" singer Franklin
- "Lady Soul" Franklin
- Self-titled 1986 R & B album
- 1986 self-titled soul album
- Franklin, "the Queen of Soul"
- Franklin with soul
- Hit 1986-87 R & B album
- "___ Arrives" (1967 soul album)
- Franklin known as the Queen of Soul
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1968 album subtitled "Lady Soul" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!