Clue: Franklin, "the Queen of Soul"
We have 1 answer for the clue Franklin, "the Queen of Soul". See the results below.
- Motown's Franklin
- "Chain of Fools" singer Franklin
- "Lady Soul" Franklin
- 1968 album subtitled "Lady Soul"
- Self-titled 1986 R & B album
- 1986 self-titled soul album
- Franklin with soul
- Hit 1986-87 R & B album
- "___ Arrives" (1967 soul album)
- Franklin known as the Queen of Soul
Found an answer for the clue Franklin, "the Queen of Soul" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!