Clue: Franklin with soul
We have 1 answer for the clue Franklin with soul. See the results below.
- Motown's Franklin
- "Chain of Fools" singer Franklin
- "Lady Soul" Franklin
- 1968 album subtitled "Lady Soul"
- Self-titled 1986 R & B album
- 1986 self-titled soul album
- Franklin, "the Queen of Soul"
- Hit 1986-87 R & B album
- "___ Arrives" (1967 soul album)
- Franklin known as the Queen of Soul
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 21, 2011
- New York Times - October 22, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Franklin with soul that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!