Clue: 1986 self-titled soul album
We have 1 answer for the clue 1986 self-titled soul album. See the results below.
- Motown's Franklin
- "Chain of Fools" singer Franklin
- "Lady Soul" Franklin
- 1968 album subtitled "Lady Soul"
- Self-titled 1986 R & B album
- Franklin, "the Queen of Soul"
- Franklin with soul
- Hit 1986-87 R & B album
- "___ Arrives" (1967 soul album)
- Franklin known as the Queen of Soul
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 18, 2007
- New York Times - July 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 1986 self-titled soul album that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!