Clue: "Lady Soul" Franklin
We have 1 answer for the clue "Lady Soul" Franklin. See the results below.
- Motown's Franklin
- "Chain of Fools" singer Franklin
- 1968 album subtitled "Lady Soul"
- Self-titled 1986 R & B album
- 1986 self-titled soul album
- Franklin, "the Queen of Soul"
- Franklin with soul
- Hit 1986-87 R & B album
- "___ Arrives" (1967 soul album)
- Franklin known as the Queen of Soul
Found an answer for the clue "Lady Soul" Franklin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!