Clue: 1970's sitcom hit
We have 1 answer for the clue 1970's sitcom hit. See the results below.
- Sitcom set in Tuckahoe, N.Y.
- Hit 70's sitcom
- "All in the Family" spinoff
- Show from which "Good Times" was spun off
- Bea Arthur sitcom
- "All in the Family" spin-off
- First "All in the Family" spin-off
- Bea Arthur role
- Liberal foil of Archie
- Edith Bunker's cousin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 1970's sitcom hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!