Clue: Hit 70's sitcom
We have 1 answer for the clue Hit 70's sitcom. See the results below.
- Sitcom set in Tuckahoe, N.Y.
- 1970's sitcom hit
- "All in the Family" spinoff
- Show from which "Good Times" was spun off
- Bea Arthur sitcom
- "All in the Family" spin-off
- First "All in the Family" spin-off
- Bea Arthur role
- Liberal foil of Archie
- Edith Bunker's cousin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Hit 70's sitcom that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!