Clue: "All in the Family" spinoff
We have 1 answer for the clue "All in the Family" spinoff. See the results below.
- Sitcom set in Tuckahoe, N.Y.
- Hit 70's sitcom
- 1970's sitcom hit
- Show from which "Good Times" was spun off
- Bea Arthur sitcom
- "All in the Family" spin-off
- First "All in the Family" spin-off
- Bea Arthur role
- Liberal foil of Archie
- Edith Bunker's cousin
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 17, 2010
- New York Times - October 17, 2005
- New York Times - January 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "All in the Family" spinoff that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!