Clue: Sitcom set in Tuckahoe, N.Y.
We have 1 answer for the clue Sitcom set in Tuckahoe, N.Y.. See the results below.
- Hit 70's sitcom
- 1970's sitcom hit
- "All in the Family" spinoff
- Show from which "Good Times" was spun off
- Bea Arthur sitcom
- "All in the Family" spin-off
- First "All in the Family" spin-off
- Bea Arthur role
- Liberal foil of Archie
- Edith Bunker's cousin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sitcom set in Tuckahoe, N.Y. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!