Clue: Bea Arthur sitcom
We have 1 answer for the clue Bea Arthur sitcom. See the results below.
- Sitcom set in Tuckahoe, N.Y.
- Hit 70's sitcom
- 1970's sitcom hit
- "All in the Family" spinoff
- Show from which "Good Times" was spun off
- "All in the Family" spin-off
- First "All in the Family" spin-off
- Bea Arthur role
- Liberal foil of Archie
- Edith Bunker's cousin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 13, 2015
- USA Today - November 18, 2011
- USA Today - August 22, 2011
- Netword - September 27, 2007
- New York Times - June 04, 2007
- Washington Post - April 24, 2007
- Netword - March 19, 2006
- Washington Post - December 06, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Bea Arthur sitcom that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!