Clue: 1972 Olympic standout Mark
We have 1 answer for the clue 1972 Olympic standout Mark. See the results below.
- Thick-coated dog
- 1972 Olympics sensation Mark
- Mark who was a swimming phenom at the 1972 Olympics
- Chow chow, Pomeranian, or Samoyed
- Mark who won seven golds in '72
- Gold medal sensation of the 1972 Summer Games
- Olympic swimming great Mark
- Curly-tailed dog
- Buck's adversary in ''Call of the Wild''
- Swimming sensation before Phelps
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 07, 2008
- Washington Post - November 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1972 Olympic standout Mark that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!