Clue: 1972 Olympics sensation Mark
We have 1 answer for the clue 1972 Olympics sensation Mark. See the results below.
- Thick-coated dog
- Mark who was a swimming phenom at the 1972 Olympics
- Chow chow, Pomeranian, or Samoyed
- 1972 Olympic standout Mark
- Mark who won seven golds in '72
- Gold medal sensation of the 1972 Summer Games
- Olympic swimming great Mark
- Curly-tailed dog
- Buck's adversary in ''Call of the Wild''
- Swimming sensation before Phelps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 22, 2015
- New York Times - February 27, 2007
Found an answer for the clue 1972 Olympics sensation Mark that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!