Clue: Olympic swimming great Mark
We have 1 answer for the clue Olympic swimming great Mark. See the results below.
- Thick-coated dog
- 1972 Olympics sensation Mark
- Mark who was a swimming phenom at the 1972 Olympics
- Chow chow, Pomeranian, or Samoyed
- 1972 Olympic standout Mark
- Mark who won seven golds in '72
- Gold medal sensation of the 1972 Summer Games
- Curly-tailed dog
- Buck's adversary in ''Call of the Wild''
- Swimming sensation before Phelps
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 05, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Olympic swimming great Mark that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!