Clue: Gold medal sensation of the 1972 Summer Games
We have 1 answer for the clue Gold medal sensation of the 1972 Summer Games. See the results below.
- Thick-coated dog
- 1972 Olympics sensation Mark
- Mark who was a swimming phenom at the 1972 Olympics
- Chow chow, Pomeranian, or Samoyed
- 1972 Olympic standout Mark
- Mark who won seven golds in '72
- Olympic swimming great Mark
- Curly-tailed dog
- Buck's adversary in ''Call of the Wild''
- Swimming sensation before Phelps
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Gold medal sensation of the 1972 Summer Games that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!