Clue: Swimming sensation before Phelps
We have 1 answer for the clue Swimming sensation before Phelps. See the results below.
- Thick-coated dog
- 1972 Olympics sensation Mark
- Mark who was a swimming phenom at the 1972 Olympics
- Chow chow, Pomeranian, or Samoyed
- 1972 Olympic standout Mark
- Mark who won seven golds in '72
- Gold medal sensation of the 1972 Summer Games
- Olympic swimming great Mark
- Curly-tailed dog
- Buck's adversary in ''Call of the Wild''
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 07, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Swimming sensation before Phelps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!