Clue: 1972 Summer Olympics star
We have 2 answers for the clue 1972 Summer Olympics star. See the results below.
- Thick-coated dog
- 1972 Olympics sensation Mark
- Mark who was a swimming phenom at the 1972 Olympics
- Chow chow, Pomeranian, or Samoyed
- 1972 Olympic standout Mark
- Mark who won seven golds in '72
- Gold medal sensation of the 1972 Summer Games
- Olympic swimming great Mark
- Curly-tailed dog
- Buck's adversary in ''Call of the Wild''
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 20, 2011
- Netword - November 03, 2010
- Netword - April 04, 2010
Found an answer for the clue 1972 Summer Olympics star that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!