Clue: 1977 Broadway hit
We have 1 answer for the clue 1977 Broadway hit. See the results below.
- Vanity Fair photographer Leibovitz
- "Tomorrow" show
- Daddy Warbucks's little girl
- "Bull Durham" character
- Harold Gray's little orphan
- Part of a Woody Allen title
- Comics orphan
- Show with the song "It's the Hard-Knock Life"
- Curly-haired comics heroine
- "A New Deal for Christmas" musical
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1977 Broadway hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!