Clue: "A New Deal for Christmas" musical
We have 1 answer for the clue "A New Deal for Christmas" musical. See the results below.
- Vanity Fair photographer Leibovitz
- "Tomorrow" show
- Daddy Warbucks's little girl
- 1977 Broadway hit
- "Bull Durham" character
- Harold Gray's little orphan
- Part of a Woody Allen title
- Comics orphan
- Show with the song "It's the Hard-Knock Life"
- Curly-haired comics heroine
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "A New Deal for Christmas" musical that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!