Clue: Curly-haired comics heroine
We have 1 answer for the clue Curly-haired comics heroine. See the results below.
- Vanity Fair photographer Leibovitz
- "Tomorrow" show
- Daddy Warbucks's little girl
- 1977 Broadway hit
- "Bull Durham" character
- Harold Gray's little orphan
- Part of a Woody Allen title
- Comics orphan
- Show with the song "It's the Hard-Knock Life"
- "A New Deal for Christmas" musical
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Curly-haired comics heroine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!