Clue: Harold Gray's little orphan
We have 1 answer for the clue Harold Gray's little orphan. See the results below.
- Vanity Fair photographer Leibovitz
- "Tomorrow" show
- Daddy Warbucks's little girl
- 1977 Broadway hit
- "Bull Durham" character
- Part of a Woody Allen title
- Comics orphan
- Show with the song "It's the Hard-Knock Life"
- Curly-haired comics heroine
- "A New Deal for Christmas" musical
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Harold Gray's little orphan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!