Clue: Daddy Warbucks's little girl
We have 1 answer for the clue Daddy Warbucks's little girl. See the results below.
- Vanity Fair photographer Leibovitz
- "Tomorrow" show
- 1977 Broadway hit
- "Bull Durham" character
- Harold Gray's little orphan
- Part of a Woody Allen title
- Comics orphan
- Show with the song "It's the Hard-Knock Life"
- Curly-haired comics heroine
- "A New Deal for Christmas" musical
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Daddy Warbucks's little girl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!