Clue: 1981 miniseries set in ancient Israel
We have 1 answer for the clue 1981 miniseries set in ancient Israel. See the results below.
- Dead Sea fortress
- Symbol of Jewish resistance
- Historic place on the Dead Sea
- 1981 miniseries set in A.D. 72-73
- Israeli national shrine
- Herod’s fortress
- Site fortified by Herod the Great
- Historic mountaintop fortress
- Ancient Mideast siege site
- Ancient Mideast fortress
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 1981 miniseries set in ancient Israel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!