Clue: Symbol of Jewish resistance
We have 1 answer for the clue Symbol of Jewish resistance. See the results below.
- Dead Sea fortress
- Historic place on the Dead Sea
- 1981 miniseries set in A.D. 72-73
- Israeli national shrine
- 1981 miniseries set in ancient Israel
- Herod’s fortress
- Site fortified by Herod the Great
- Historic mountaintop fortress
- Ancient Mideast siege site
- Ancient Mideast fortress
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Symbol of Jewish resistance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!