Clue: Historic place on the Dead Sea
We have 1 answer for the clue Historic place on the Dead Sea. See the results below.
- Dead Sea fortress
- Symbol of Jewish resistance
- 1981 miniseries set in A.D. 72-73
- Israeli national shrine
- 1981 miniseries set in ancient Israel
- Herod’s fortress
- Site fortified by Herod the Great
- Historic mountaintop fortress
- Ancient Mideast siege site
- Ancient Mideast fortress
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 07, 2011
- New York Times - August 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Historic place on the Dead Sea that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!