Clue: 2001 Nobel Peace Prize recipient
We have 1 answer for the clue 2001 Nobel Peace Prize recipient. See the results below.
- The U.N.'s Kofi ___
- Kofi of the U.N.
- Boutros-Ghali's U.N. successor
- Boutros-Ghali's successor
- Former U.N. chief Kofi
- U.N. secretary general from Ghana
- Ban succeeded him in 2007
- Former U.N. chief Kofi ___
- Former U.N. head Kofi ___
- 2001 Nobel Peace Prize winner Kofi
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 04, 2013
- New York Times - June 13, 2009
- LA Times - March 05, 2008
Found an answer for the clue 2001 Nobel Peace Prize recipient that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!