Clue: Boutros-Ghali's successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Boutros-Ghali's successor. See the results below.
- The U.N.'s Kofi ___
- Kofi of the U.N.
- Boutros-Ghali's U.N. successor
- Former U.N. chief Kofi
- U.N. secretary general from Ghana
- 2001 Nobel Peace Prize recipient
- Ban succeeded him in 2007
- Former U.N. chief Kofi ___
- Former U.N. head Kofi ___
- 2001 Nobel Peace Prize winner Kofi
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 13, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - March 22, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - December 14, 2011
- LA Times - December 04, 2011
- LA Times - May 14, 2010
- LA Times - September 08, 2005
- New York Times - March 06, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Boutros-Ghali's successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!