Clue: U.N. secretary general from Ghana
We have 1 answer for the clue U.N. secretary general from Ghana. See the results below.
- The U.N.'s Kofi ___
- Kofi of the U.N.
- Boutros-Ghali's U.N. successor
- Boutros-Ghali's successor
- Former U.N. chief Kofi
- 2001 Nobel Peace Prize recipient
- Ban succeeded him in 2007
- Former U.N. chief Kofi ___
- Former U.N. head Kofi ___
- 2001 Nobel Peace Prize winner Kofi
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 17, 2008
Found an answer for the clue U.N. secretary general from Ghana that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!