Clue: Kofi of the U.N.
We have 3 answers for the clue Kofi of the U.N.. See the results below.
- The U.N.'s Kofi ___
- Boutros-Ghali's U.N. successor
- Boutros-Ghali's successor
- Former U.N. chief Kofi
- U.N. secretary general from Ghana
- 2001 Nobel Peace Prize recipient
- Ban succeeded him in 2007
- Former U.N. chief Kofi ___
- Former U.N. head Kofi ___
- 2001 Nobel Peace Prize winner Kofi
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 10, 2013
- New York Times - March 18, 2012
- Universal - June 05, 2007
- New York Times - August 07, 2006
- Washington Post - May 19, 2005
- Washington Post - May 19, 2002
- New York Times - July 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Kofi of the U.N. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!