Clue: 27th president
We have 1 answer for the clue 27th president. See the results below.
- Electee of 1908
- Hotel in "The Graduate"
- Bryan defeater, 1908
- 300-pound President
- Eisenhower's rival for the 1952 nomination
- Last mustachioed president
- 10th Supreme Court chief justice
- For whom Sherman was veep
- 1920's Chief Justice
- Roly-poly president
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 09, 2015
- Netword - September 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 26, 2009
- USA Today - January 07, 2009
- Netword - July 01, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 22, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 27, 2006
- USA Today - February 13, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 27th president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!