Clue: 50's candidate Stevenson
We have 2 answers for the clue 50's candidate Stevenson. See the results below.
- Name in 50's politics
- Dwight's opponent in '52 and '56
- Runner-up to Ike
- Opponent of Ike
- 1952 and '56 candidate Stevenson
- Dwight's opponent
- Opponent for Ike
- Ike challenger
- Vice president Stevenson
- First name in 1950's politics
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 24, 2010
- New York Times - March 08, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 50's candidate Stevenson that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!