Clue: 50's political inits.
We have 3 answers for the clue 50's political inits.. See the results below.
- Loser to D.D.E.
- J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador
- His "E" was the same as J. R.'s
- Opponent of D.D.E.
- D.D.E.'s 1952 and '56 opponent
- "Call to Greatness" writer, initially speaking
- Pol. monogram of '52 and '56
- 50's political monogram
- Monogram of '52 and '56
- Long range?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 20, 2014
- LA Times - July 20, 2008
- New York Times - July 06, 2006
- New York Times - June 04, 2000
- New York Times - October 19, 1997
- New York Times - November 07, 1996
Found an answer for the clue 50's political inits. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!