Clue: J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador
We have 3 answers for the clue J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador. See the results below.
- 50's political inits.
- Loser to D.D.E.
- His "E" was the same as J. R.'s
- Opponent of D.D.E.
- D.D.E.'s 1952 and '56 opponent
- "Call to Greatness" writer, initially speaking
- Pol. monogram of '52 and '56
- 50's political monogram
- Monogram of '52 and '56
- Long range?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 22, 2015
- LA Times - August 20, 2015
- LA Times - April 13, 2014
- LA Times - June 26, 2009
- New York Times - October 20, 2006
- Washington Post - February 04, 2004
- Washington Post - July 29, 2001
- New York Times - July 02, 1998
Found an answer for the clue J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!