Clue: Monogram of '52 and '56
We have 1 answer for the clue Monogram of '52 and '56. See the results below.
- 50's political inits.
- Loser to D.D.E.
- J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador
- His "E" was the same as J. R.'s
- Opponent of D.D.E.
- D.D.E.'s 1952 and '56 opponent
- "Call to Greatness" writer, initially speaking
- Pol. monogram of '52 and '56
- 50's political monogram
- Long range?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Monogram of '52 and '56 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!