Clue: Opponent of D.D.E.
We have 2 answers for the clue Opponent of D.D.E.. See the results below.
- 50's political inits.
- Loser to D.D.E.
- J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador
- His "E" was the same as J. R.'s
- D.D.E.'s 1952 and '56 opponent
- "Call to Greatness" writer, initially speaking
- Pol. monogram of '52 and '56
- 50's political monogram
- Monogram of '52 and '56
- Long range?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 26, 2012
- LA Times - June 15, 2008
- LA Times - January 16, 2006
- Washington Post - September 17, 2005
- New York Times - January 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Opponent of D.D.E. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!