Clue: 50's political monogram
We have 4 answers for the clue 50's political monogram. See the results below.
- 50's political inits.
- Loser to D.D.E.
- J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador
- His "E" was the same as J. R.'s
- Opponent of D.D.E.
- D.D.E.'s 1952 and '56 opponent
- "Call to Greatness" writer, initially speaking
- Pol. monogram of '52 and '56
- Monogram of '52 and '56
- Long range?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 02, 2015
- LA Times - July 29, 2012
- Netword - January 07, 2011
- LA Times - September 13, 2010
- New York Times - December 02, 2000
- New York Times - January 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 50's political monogram that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!