Clue: A masked man
We have 1 answer for the clue A masked man. See the results below.
- Fictional hero first filmed in 1920
- Johnston McCulley literary creation
- Famous slasher film?
- Spanish for "fox"
- Literary character who debuted in "The Curse of Capistrano"
- 2005 Isabel Allende novel
- One often leaving his initial behind
- Two-time Banderas role
- 1998 role for Antonio Banderas
- Slasher role for Banderas?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue A masked man that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!