Clue: Fictional hero first filmed in 1920
We have 1 answer for the clue Fictional hero first filmed in 1920. See the results below.
- A masked man
- Johnston McCulley literary creation
- Famous slasher film?
- Spanish for "fox"
- Literary character who debuted in "The Curse of Capistrano"
- 2005 Isabel Allende novel
- One often leaving his initial behind
- Two-time Banderas role
- 1998 role for Antonio Banderas
- Slasher role for Banderas?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 31, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Fictional hero first filmed in 1920 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!