Clue: Spanish for "fox"
We have 1 answer for the clue Spanish for "fox". See the results below.
- A masked man
- Fictional hero first filmed in 1920
- Johnston McCulley literary creation
- Famous slasher film?
- Literary character who debuted in "The Curse of Capistrano"
- 2005 Isabel Allende novel
- One often leaving his initial behind
- Two-time Banderas role
- 1998 role for Antonio Banderas
- Slasher role for Banderas?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Spanish for "fox" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!