Clue: Famous slasher film?
We have 1 answer for the clue Famous slasher film?. See the results below.
- A masked man
- Fictional hero first filmed in 1920
- Johnston McCulley literary creation
- Spanish for "fox"
- Literary character who debuted in "The Curse of Capistrano"
- 2005 Isabel Allende novel
- One often leaving his initial behind
- Two-time Banderas role
- 1998 role for Antonio Banderas
- Slasher role for Banderas?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Famous slasher film? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!