Clue: One often leaving his initial behind
We have 1 answer for the clue One often leaving his initial behind. See the results below.
- A masked man
- Fictional hero first filmed in 1920
- Johnston McCulley literary creation
- Famous slasher film?
- Spanish for "fox"
- Literary character who debuted in "The Curse of Capistrano"
- 2005 Isabel Allende novel
- Two-time Banderas role
- 1998 role for Antonio Banderas
- Slasher role for Banderas?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 10, 2006
Found an answer for the clue One often leaving his initial behind that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!