Clue: Abdicator of 1917
We have 1 answer for the clue Abdicator of 1917. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 30, 2013
- LA Times - August 08, 2013
- LA Times - September 14, 2012
- Universal - May 04, 2012
- Universal - November 06, 2011
- LA Times - September 11, 2008
- LA Times - October 09, 2007
- Netword - June 25, 2005
- New York Times - May 09, 2001
- New York Times - October 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Abdicator of 1917 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!