Clue: Russian autocrat
We have 1 answer for the clue Russian autocrat. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
- Pre-1917 ruler
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 22, 2012
- New York Times - April 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Russian autocrat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!