Clue: Nicholas was one
We have 2 answers for the clue Nicholas was one. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Bygone leader
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
- Pre-1917 ruler
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - March 08, 2015
- Washington Post - December 22, 2011
- USA Today - January 13, 2004
- New York Times - February 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Nicholas was one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!