Clue: Bygone leader
We have 2 answers for the clue Bygone leader. See the results below.
- Ruler in Rimsky-Korsakov operas
- Ivan or Nicholas
- Russian autocrat
- Nicholas II, e.g.
- Alexis, e.g.
- Winter Palace dweller, once
- Nicholas was one
- Figure in a Rimsky-Korsakov opera
- Rimsky-Korsakov's Saltan, e.g.
- Pre-1917 ruler
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 10, 2014
- New York Times - January 27, 2008
- New York Times - March 12, 2000
- New York Times - June 19, 1999
- New York Times - April 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Bygone leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!