Clue: Absorb the cost, in slang
We have 1 answer for the clue Absorb the cost, in slang. See the results below.
- Suffer a humiliating loss, in slang
- Suffer defeat, slangily
- Suffer a loss, slangily
- 1984 Weird Al Yankovic hit
- Lose ignominiously, in slang
- Fail ignominiously
- Suffer an embarrassing defeat, slangily
- Really love something, with "up"
- 1984 hit parody of a 1983 hit song
- Absorb a loss
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Absorb the cost, in slang that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!