Clue: Suffer a humiliating loss, in slang
We have 1 answer for the clue Suffer a humiliating loss, in slang. See the results below.
- Absorb the cost, in slang
- Suffer defeat, slangily
- Suffer a loss, slangily
- 1984 Weird Al Yankovic hit
- Lose ignominiously, in slang
- Fail ignominiously
- Suffer an embarrassing defeat, slangily
- Really love something, with "up"
- 1984 hit parody of a 1983 hit song
- Absorb a loss
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Suffer a humiliating loss, in slang that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!