Clue: Suffer defeat, slangily
We have 1 answer for the clue Suffer defeat, slangily. See the results below.
- Suffer a humiliating loss, in slang
- Absorb the cost, in slang
- Suffer a loss, slangily
- 1984 Weird Al Yankovic hit
- Lose ignominiously, in slang
- Fail ignominiously
- Suffer an embarrassing defeat, slangily
- Really love something, with "up"
- 1984 hit parody of a 1983 hit song
- Absorb a loss
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Suffer defeat, slangily that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!